- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
11 Customer Review(s)
“Excellent Customer service from all Sykes staff, both informed and helpful.”
Manor Farm House was a perfect property for our children and grandchildren.
Manor Farm House was a perfect property for our children and grandchildren.- Mr Newnham, August 2021
We're so pleased to hear that you found the team at Sykes to be very helpful during your stay. It's wonderful knowing that the property was perfect for the children and you were able to enjoy a lovely stay at Manor Farm House. Owner relations
“Great house and huge.”
We had 4 families there and it didn’t feel cramped at all. Very nice house and grounds, and peaceful village location. Would definitely stay again.- Mr White, June 2021
Many thanks for the feedback regarding your stay at Manor Farm House! We're very pleased to learn that you enjoyed the house and all it has to offer! We hope to see you again soon. Owner relations
“Absolutely beautiful property!”
We loved staying here with our family including our 4 children! From the stunning kitchen and garden, to the play room and cinema room.. all well used and perfect for what we needed. Set in a stunning part of The Cotswolds in convenient reach of all the popular sights. We would definitely come again!- Miss Francis, April 2021
We are glad you loved your stay at Manor Farm House! Owner relations
“Just perfect and very well catered to accommodate our large family group with five small children and dog.”
The write up underplays the exceptional benefits and secure surroundings which, during Covid-19 lockdown, created so many separate spacious areas inside & out to make own entertainment and not need the outside world. An endorsement for a holiday in depth of winter too. The Granary is not just “2 further bedrooms“ but a self-contained cottage with lounge, kitchen/diner and secluded private patio. If ever grandparents wanted to spend the kids’ inheritance to bond as a family unit this is a great place to take the clan. A suggestion - Granary & main kitchen oven swap? Greater capacity & flexibility of double oven more useful in farmhouse.- Mrs Pearson, August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave you comments on Manor Farm House, it is always nice to get positive feedback. The large outside space is great for entertaining of all ages! Owner relations
“Fantastic house for a group gathering, quiet local area with very easy access to surrounding countryside for days out.”- Mr Grover, July 2020
“Sykes cottages staff were really helpful in the booking of this large venue for a surprise family holiday for a 70th birthday.”
Details were explained and I was reassured about provision for small children; even late on our first evening when the wifi refused to allow one family's baby monitor to work from their room to the ground floor. The wifi was the only small negative in a holiday that all enjoyed; especially the children who loved being in a "home-from-home". The garden was also wonderful for child's play and pleasing on the eye.- Mrs Guymer, February 2020
Many thanks for your feedback. Happy to hear you had a lovely family holiday in the delightful Manor Farm. We will look at the Wi-Fi to ensure this is rectified. Manor Cottages Owner relations
“The manor farm house was stunning and exceeded all of our expectations.”
The house was well set up for 12 adults and 5 children and setting was fabulous. The play room for the kids was brilliant on the wet afternoon and the playground in the garden was excellent in the dry moments. The local pub, The Fuzzy Duck was also excellent and only a 20 mins walk away. All in all we had a fabulous time in a fabulous house and hopefully we will be back again!- Ms Warren, November 2019
We are pleased to hear that the Manor Farm house exceeded all your expectations and we hope to welcome you back in the near future. Manor Cottages. Owner relations
“The house was beautiful and we had a great time here.”
Filled with everything we needed and very generous with soaps, toilet rolls, bin bags etc. Would love to stay here again!- Mrs Browne, October 2019
“We were a party of 14 celebrating an 80th Birthday party, the house was perfect, extremely clean and comfortable, everything you need was there.”
Beautiful gardens to explore. Perfect location. Will be back to enjoy the accommodation again.- Mrs Farrer, October 2019
“Lovely, comfortable and spacious property with everything we needed for a big family get-together.”
The gardens are beautiful, too. Very kind gift of chocolates, bread and jam on arrival too which was a lovely touch - thank you.- Mr Catherall, September 2019
“This is a fabulous cottage.”
All aspects are well thought out so that even when full to capacity there is plenty of space The kitchen is a great space for lots of people to work The gardens are fantastic I had a great few days with my family celebrating my birthday There were 12 of us . We will definitely go back.- Mrs Morris, August 2019
Manor Farm House is a truly magnificent country home.
Comprising of the main house and The Granary, this holiday home is one to savour.
An enormous farmhouse with accommodation for up to 14 people, it is a house which is absolutely perfect for get-togethers.
Internally the house has large and welcoming living space downstairs, including four Living Rooms and two kitchens, the large open plan dining area in the main house being easily big enough to seat 14 guests at the extended dining table.
Upstairs are eight bedrooms and five bathrooms(4 doubles and 2 singles as well as 4 bathrooms in the main house,)and one double, one twin and one bathroom in The Granary).
Outside , the house enjoys uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside from the immaculate gardens, with three separate areas: childrens' play garden, formal lawned garden and orchard.
The 2 acres of gardens are ideal for relaxing, games playing and tree climbing!
This unique and spacious house is an exceptional choice and one which we feel ideal for family parties who enjoy the very best in self catering accommodation.
- Manor Farm House:6 bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bathroom (bath with shower over) basin and w.c., 1 x double with en-suite bathroom (bath with hand held shower and w.c, master bedroom with king size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
- On the second floor are 2 further single bedrooms and a double, which share a family bathroom with bath (shower over) and w.c. The Granary has 2 further bedrooms ( 1 x double and 1 x twin) and an en-suite bathroom with shower and w.c. Please note that these 2 bedrooms share the en-suite bathroom.
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with piano
- Second sitting (T.V.) room
- Central heating with wood burning stove
- AGA (PLEASE NOTE: Aga is switched off 30th April - 1st October, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TV, WiFi, a wide selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for wood burning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed lawned gardens with furniture, climbing frames court
- 2 pets welcome (charged @ £25.00 each)
- No smoking
- Shop 2.5 miles and pub 1 mile
- Note: This property requires a refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £400 prior to booking
- Note: Children should be supervised when using climbing frame
- Note: Children should be supervised outside due to Ha-Ha at the end of the garden (a garden feature designed to preserve an uninterrupted view).
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £400.
About the location
Tredington 1.1 miles; Shipston-on-Stour 2.3 miles; Stratford-upon-Avon 9.7 miles; Warwick 16 miles.
A small village located on the northern edge of the Cotswold escarpement boasting many thatched and half-timbered buildings and lovely countryside walks with the Centenary Way passing through the centre of the village. Nearby, the small village of Tredington enjoys a peaceful setting in the rural south Warwickshire countryside, with easy access to many delightful market towns and villages in the heart of England. The small market town of Shipston-on-Stour is just a short drive away, which boasts many shops, restaurants and pubs, together with a magnificent 17th century church. Stratford-upon-Avon, with Shakespeare's house, Ann Hathaway's cottage and its famous theatres and monuments, is just nine miles away. Warwick's medieval castle and the impressive remains of Kenilworth Castle are nearby, as well as the elegant Royal Leamington Spa, with its Georgian and Victorian buildings. Explore the charming towns and villages of the Cotswolds where it is possible to visit places that have remained unchanged for centuries. Chipping Campden, Stow-on-the-Wold, Broadway and Bourton- on-the-Water, to name only a few, are all within easy reach. You can also enjoy two nearby golf courses, horse racing at Stratford, Warwick and Cheltenham (only 40 minutes) and the Heritage Motor Museum. A wonderful cottage for a memorable holiday at any time of year.
- no Hen or Stag parties at the property
- We ask that all guests have a curfew of 10pm to avoid disturbing the neighbours.
- Guests at all times should act with consideration for the people who live in the village and surrounding neighbours.
- the Aga is switched off between 1st May - 1st October
- there is a £25.00 per pet charge
- a Good House-Keeping Bond of £400.00 is required (a 'shadow' is held over the card used for payment)
- there are 6 bedrooms sleeping 10 in the main farm house, and 2 bedrooms sleeping 4 in The Granary (20 paces across the court yard)
- the bathroom in The Granary is the en-suite in the Master bedroom
- The 2 single rooms in the main house have limited head and foot room and are most suitable for infants/children
- If we receive notification that guests are acting inappropriately (loud, inconsiderate or disrespectfully) will have their Security Deposit withheld.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
Are you on the phone to our call centre? Your Customer ID is: p5c3c8bg