This Christmas season we’ve teamed up with Marie Curie to find the photograph which best portrays “Winter in the Cotswolds” for the Manor Cottages Christmas Photo Competition.
Send us your wintery snaps for a chance to win a £50 amazon gift card and to have your photo featured on our 2022 Manor Cottages Christmas cards.
Plus, for every entry we receive we’ll donate 50p Marie Curie to support their incredible work providing care and support for people living with any terminal illness, and their families.
How to Enter the Christmas Photo Competition
To enter simply send your chosen image via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Winter in the Cotswolds”, please include your contact details and the name you would like used for photo accreditation. There is a limit of one entry per person and photo files must be no larger than 5MB.
Entry will close on Friday 18th November or once 750 entries are received, whichever is soonest.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition. By entering our competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by Sykes Cottages Ltd (Trading as Manor Cottages), Registration No. 4469189 and whose registered office is at One City Place, Chester, CH1 3BQ, United Kingdom. (The “Promotor”).
- Photograph entries should not contain identifiable people or any personal information.
- Photograph entries must be under 5 MB and must be submitted in .jpg or .png format.
- All submissions must be the entrant’s own work, and they must own the copyright to any photographs entered.
- The winner will be notified via email within a month of the competition deadline. Once notified the winner must reply within 10 days. If the selected winner in unreachable, ineligible, disqualified or fails to claim the prize, the winner automatically forfeits the prize.
- By entering, the entrant is agreeing to allow Sykes Cottages & Manor Cottages to use and publish their submission on websites and media platforms.
- The winning image will be printed on Christmas cards to be used by Manor Cottages & Marie Curie. An accreditation for the image can be printed on the back of the card, this text can be a maximum of 30 characters long and must be provided at time of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries that it deems are not suitable or non-genuine entries.
- A 50p charity donation will be given to Marie Curie for every entry made which meets the competition criteria, up to a maximum of 750 entries. And with a minimum donation of £100.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this competition or the awarding of the prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition.