- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size, 1 x super king-size, 1 x super king-size, 1 x wigwam bed (2.5ft) 1 x truckle bed (2.5ft), 1 x fixed cot. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and wc. Kitchen with dining area. 1 x sitting room with 2 sofas, armchjair, TV with freeview plus open fireplace, 1 x kids sitting room with 2 sofas, TV plus toys and wigwam!, 1 x games room with pool table, games and wood burning stove. Outside: Large garden which is split into 'rooms' making it excellent for playing in and especially hide and seek!! There is also a terrace from which you can watch everyone else do the running while you sit and relax!! 2 parking spaces in Church Farm courtyard. Children Welcome. Pet friendly. To use the AGA is additional £50, payment required at the time of booking.
- Heating with wood burning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, large fridge and separate freezer section, washing machine, and dishwasher. T.V
- with freeview, DVD, Wifi
- Heating and electricity included in the rent
- Bedlinen and towels included in rent
- Cot and high chair
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Private courtyard area with furniture and use of section of owner's garden with pond
- No smoking
- Pets welcome, only downstairs
- Please clear up all mess
- Shop and pub 8 minutes walk
- NOTE: Children to be supervised when in owner's garden due to the pond
- NOTE: Wifi suitable for browsing only
- NOTE: Maximum party size is six people plus one infant.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Oxford 9 miles; Burford 19 miles
A peaceful village flanked by the Childrey and Letcombe Brooks, within the rolling countryside of Oxfordshire. It forms the ecclesiastical parish of Hanney along with its neighbouring village, East Hanney. The village plays host to the traditional Plough Inn, a thatched pub serving delicious food. For something different, sample the Indian food at the Hanney Spice restaurant. East Hanney provides a further choice of local shops and places to let your hair down. Travel just 9 miles to reach the impressive city of Oxford, abundant in striking architecture and varying attractions and facilities for all tastes to enjoy. Avid walkers are also placed perfectly. Find 3 picturesque AONBs within easy reach; the Cotswolds, the Chiltern Hills and the Cranborne Chase. All of which offer astounding walking and cycling opportunities, with charming towns and villages waiting to be discovered.
Note: A good housekeeping bond of £500 is required
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute