- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Cotswold Club Apartment Beech 4 can be found settled on the fringes of the charming market town of Chipping Norton, ideally positioned for exploring the excitement of the Cotswolds and beyond.
Offering accommodation for a group of eight, whether you’re seeking a tranquil getaway with loved ones, or a celebratory retreat with good friends, this two-storey apartment is sure to offer you the contemporary-styled dwelling you’re seeking for a luxurious stay.
Enter onto the first floor using either the stairs or the lift, to be greeted by a stylish open-plan living space suitable to host all the party for all of your social occasions.
Spend some time lounging in the sitting area before exploring your glorious surroundings, with two corner sofa beds to spread out on, here you can unwind in front of the television or make the views of the views over the golf course as you sip on a chilled beverage, ready for your holiday full of adventure.
When you’re not exploring the cuisines of the local town, choose to dine in making the most of the amply-equipped kitchen in the room, whether you’re packing up a picnic before exploring the natural wonder of the area or preparing a hearty meal to be prepared at the dining table in the centre of the room, this kitchen hosts a good range of appliances to assist you in all of your culinary requirements.
When the sun begins to set, choose from four equally wonderful bedrooms to catch your rest, with two super-king-size bedrooms on the first floor and two more on the second floor, all with their own en-suites, you can ensure that each member of the party has a lovely spot to rest encompassed by stylish decor, with facilities to refresh in the morning with either a refreshing shower or a relaxing soak in the bath.
Begin your day by opening up the balcony doors and making the most of your magnificent views with a cup of tea in hand, or set out on foot to play a game of golf before everyone awakes for their day of adventure.
The local area of Chipping Norton makes for a great day out, with a variety of eateries to choose from for a delicious lunch, a scatter of shops to explore, an enticing museum, a theatre and a children’s farm, there’s plenty to explore here at any time of year.
Chipping Norton is also a great base from which to discover the Cotswolds, whether by foot, bike or car, you’re bound to find spectacular scenery whether you’re visiting as the sunrises or sets, or even take the opportunity to stargaze into the dark skies of the area.
In easy reach of Oxford an Banbury too offering their own excitement, Cotswold Club Apartment Beech 4 makes a marvellous abode from which to uncover this enchanting area of England.
- Over first and second floors
- Four bedrooms: 1 x first-floor super-king-size (zip/link, can be two singles upon request) with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x first-floor super-king-size (zip/link can be two singles upon request) with TV and en-suite bath, shower over, basin, and WC, 1 x second-floor super-king-size (zip/link, can be two singles upon request) with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be two singles upon request) with TV and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC
- First-floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- First-floor open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot available (charged @ £10.00 per stay - no bedding supplied for cot)
- On-site parking included
- Front terrace overlooking golf course
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking
- Shop 1.7 miles and pub 1.6 miles
- Note: Though there is lift access, it only reaches the first-floor, anyone requiring the second floor won't be able to use the lift, making it unsuitable for those with limited mobility
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Moreton-in-Marsh 8 miles; Stow-on-the-Wold 9 miles; Oxford 20 miles.
The ancient town of Chipping Norton, steeped in history and culture, is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, in the shadow of the Rollright Hills in this unspoilt area of Oxfordshire. Chipping Norton boasts a popular weekly market, numerous book and antique shops, many cafes, restaurants and pubs serving excellent food and local ales, art galleries, a museum and a thriving theatre. Chipping Norton is surrounded by the pretty limestone villages of the Cotswolds and offers many walks and cycle trails from the town centre, together with a Lido, perfect for a relaxing swim at the end of a busy day. Blenheim Palace, Rousham House and Gardens and numerous National Trust properties are close by, and a little further afield Stratford Upon Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, and the magnificent university town of Oxford are a real delight. A wonderful holiday destination, perfect for exploring all this lovely area has to offer.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute