- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Frilford Heath is one of the most spectacular holiday home's we've ever seen!
For parties or groups of up to 19 people, this house, with over 10,000sq ft of self catering accommodation is the perfect choice for a big get-together of friends or families.
It's just extraordinarily large!
Located down a small lane with only a few other houses nearby and a golf course next door, it's very much a country retreat with space all around for your group to spread out.
All this and yet you are just 20 mins from the heart of Oxford and it's wealth of bars, restaurants and attractions.
Inside this contemporary wonder are 7 (large) bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, a games room with pool and table tennis table, a hot tub and a space age kitchen / diner that has wonderful views across the grounds surrounding the house and is very much the heart of the home.
Plus, if you insist in a work out, there's a gym too!
Altogether, this is an exceptional holiday home, in a great location - somewhere that has something for everyone.
There are 7 bedrooms, all with zip and link king size double beds, PLUS in 5 of these there are extra single beds taking the total accommodation up to 19 people.
The price is the same for 14 to 19 people!
- Over three floors. 1 x ground floor super king-size double (zip/link can be twin on request) with en suite shower room with shower, basin and WC
- 4 x first floor super king-size double (zip/link can be twin on request) with 2 x en suite shower room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x en suite bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x en suite shower with double shower, double basin and WC
- 2 x second floor super king-size double (zip/link can be twin on request)
- 2 x ground floor basin and WC
- First floor bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, basin and WC
- Second floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, double basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Games room
- Gym room.
- Central heating with underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview and Netflix, DVD, iPod Dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio area, furniture, BBQ and a selection of garden games
- Hot tub
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: This property requires a Good House Keeping Bond of £1500 prior to booking
- Note: Hot tub is available at an extra charge of £150
- Note: There is an extra charge of £25 for use of the gas BBQ (payable locally)
- Note: There is an extra pet charge of £50 per stay
- Note: Children should be supervised when outside in the garden due to unfenced pond
- Note: An additional 5 single beds can be provided at no extra cost.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £1500.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Oxford 9 miles
This small Oxfordshire village is placed excellently for exploring its surrounding area. Frilford itself plays host to the pristine Frilford Heath Golf Club, as well as a friendly pub serving food and a petrol station. The west of the village is where you will find Millets Farm, home to a farm shop, falconry centre and a maze for the whole family to enjoy. Reach the striking city of Oxford with ease. Here you will be surrounded by stunning buildings and attractions to suit all tastes. You will be spoilt for choice with fine spots to eat and drink during your adventures. To both the north and the south of the village are beautiful expanses for outdoor enthusiasts. Find the Cotswolds AONB, the Chiltern Hills AONB and the North Wessex Downs AONB close by. Both offer a multitude of walking and cycling paths, passing through unimaginable scenery and a series of charming little villages.
Note: This property has a Good House Keeping Bond of £1000/ £1500 (with hot tub)
Note: Hot tub is available at an extra charge £150, to be arranged directly with owner.
Note: There is an extra charge of £25 for use of the gas BBQ.
Note: There is an extra pet charge of £50 per stay.
Note: Children should be supervised when outside in the garden due to unfenced pond.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute