- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This delightful country cottage is located in Church Enstone, Oxfordshire, equi-distant between Woodstock and Chipping Norton and a short walk from its 9th century Church and the village pub (The Crown).
This is a great choice for those who fancy a rural location where you can enjoy some of the Cotswolds' finest locations, Blenheim within 8 minutes, Daylesford and Soho Farmhouse.
Internally, the property opens to a spacious open-plan living space, boasting a wonderfully modern, fitted kitchen, with all the appliances you could possibly need for a weekend break in the countryside.
Gather around the cosy dining room table with seating for seven people and plan the day's events.
An additional dining room sits behind the lounge, with seating for eight people and is the perfect space for a family gathering.
Upstairs has four bedrooms, two first floor king-size, one single and a second floor twin, perfect for large families.
With a shower room and bathroom to choose from.
Enjoy a relaxing evening in the rear garden, with a refreshing glass of wine and watch the sunset.
Roadside parking is available.
A wonderful cottage situated in the heart of the Cotswolds.
- Over three floors
- Four bedrooms: 2 x king-size, 1 x single and 1 x second floor twin
- Shower room with a shower, basin and WC
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, basin and WC
- Open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Additional formal dining room with woodburning stove
- Oil central heating, underfloor heating, woodburning stove
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking is available
- Front courtyard patio with bench
- Enclosed, split-level courtyard with corner sofa and garden table and chairs
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.8 miles pub 0.1 miles
About the location
Moreton-in-Marsh 8 miles; Stow-on-the-Wold 9 miles; Oxford 20 miles.
The ancient town of Chipping Norton, steeped in history and culture, is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, in the shadow of the Rollright Hills in this unspoilt area of Oxfordshire. Chipping Norton boasts a popular weekly market, numerous book and antique shops, many cafes, restaurants and pubs serving excellent food and local ales, art galleries, a museum and a thriving theatre. Chipping Norton is surrounded by the pretty limestone villages of the Cotswolds and offers many walks and cycle trails from the town centre, together with a Lido, perfect for a relaxing swim at the end of a busy day. Blenheim Palace, Rousham House and Gardens and numerous National Trust properties are close by, and a little further afield Stratford Upon Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, and the magnificent university town of Oxford are a real delight. A wonderful holiday destination, perfect for exploring all this lovely area has to offer.