- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Evenlode Cottage is a traditional farm cottage located on the edge of the attractive Cotswolds village of Charlbury.
The cottage, which is very well equipped for self catering provides simple, inexpensive accommodation ideal for a family or group of 4 or 5 who plan to tour the local area or simply have 'family-time', making the most of the huge range of things to do on the farm - all right from your front door!
With so many games and loads of open space kids will love it here and so too will adults who are happy to 'get involved'!!
Inside, the cottage is an attractive and comfortable size, with a large living / Dining Room .
The cottage was once part of an old barn, and which has been converted into cottages a few years ago.
You have got a shop on the farm for your basic provisions too.
We feel this is a great choice for a family or alternatively people who fancy a rural location where you can enjoy some of the Cotswolds finest locations.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x first floor double with additional single bed, 1 x first floor twin
- First floor bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and washbasin
- Additional first floor WC
- Living/Dining room.
- Central heating with open fire
- Gas hob, electric grill and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment
- TV, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Open front garden with table and chairs, multiple shared play areas with swings, climbing frames, tennis court
- Cot and highchair available
- Laundry room on site, available for nominal charge
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Shop 1 mile, pub 3 miles.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Chipping Norton 7 miles; Burford 9 miles. Oxford 17 miles.
Charlbury is lovely small town in West Oxfordshire. Located in ‘the golden triangle’ of the Cotswolds thanks to its close proximity to Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford (15 minutes), Charlbury is a superb base for a holiday in the Cotswolds. There are a good selection of pubs, a village store, a monthly farmers market and even an annual Beer festival! Wander the pretty streets and discover the history of this ancient town in the local museum or explore the grounds of the Cornbury Park country estate. Just a short drive from Charlbury is Woodstock, home to Blenheim Palace. Oxford is a half hour drive, or alternatively you can take the train from Charlbury station (which also has a direct train to London Paddington). A fantastic location which can be enjoyed throughout the year.