- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Jasmine Cottage is a stunning 3 bed semi - detached cottage in Upper Slaughter presented to the highest standard.
It is located on a no through lane in the heart of the village.
This grade II listed Cotswold stone cottage is in one of the most sought after villages in England!
Jasmine Cottage has been beautifully renovated with a cool and contemporary feel throughout.
It is truly in a quintessential spot in a Conservation Area of outstanding natural beauty.
This cottage dates back to the mid 19th century and you can see this from the casement windows and the bread oven bulge It has a beautiful enclosed garden where you can truly relax and enjoy this gorgeous setting.
Upper Slaughter is a village in the English county of Gloucestershire located 4 miles south west of the town of Stow-on-the-Wold.
Nearby places include Lower Slaughter, Bourton-on-the-Water and Daylesford.
Wonderful breathtaking country walks from your doorstep.
Three bedrooms, 1 x king size bed with Ensuite with bath and shower, WC and washbasin and heated towel rail, 1 x twin (Note: there is a small entrance to this room and you will have to bend down to enter this room), 1 x double bed Kitchen with bespoke cupboards, valuted ceiling and stone floor Dining room with dining table to seat 6, cotswod stone fireplace and woodburner Shower room with WC and handbasin Beautiful garden with raised lawns and elegant back drop of apple trees and flower beds. Small garden shed and storage for muddy boots just outside the kitchen area.
- Central heating, open fire/woodburner
- Living Room, stone floor and beautiful exposed beams
- Large sofa, two armchairs, wooden old fashioned bench and a very impressive inglenook fireplace with woodburning stove
- Large 42 inch flat screen Sony TV with Apple TV, Netflix and online streaming with sonos system
- Utility / Cloakroom, WC with large washbasin, washer / dryer, clothes airer, iron and ironing board
- Heated towel rail and hooks for coats
- Kitchen with bespoke cupboards and drawers, vaulted ceiling, stone floor, built in ceramic sink and quartz work surface
- All appliances integrated
- Bosch induction 4 plate hob, oven with grill., two small fridges both with small freezer compartments
- Dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, DAB radio plus other electronic gadgets
- Note there is no freezer
- Dining Room, stone floor with wooden dining table and six chairs
- Cotswold stone fireplace with woodburner
- Exposed vertical beams and stone quoins
- Under stairs cupboard, built in bookcase with books and games in lower landing area
- Please note that there are a few steps between and the sitting room and the kitchen
- Also one small step in to the utility / cloakroom
- Bed linen and towels supplied
- Cot and Highchair available
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Pub 0.1 miles, Shop 2 miles
- Note: There is a Â£300 refundable good housekeeping bond on this property.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Stow-on-the-Wold 4 miles; Cheltenham 18 miles.
The village of Upper Slaughter in the Cotswolds is one mile away from Lower Slaughter and resides on a gentle grassy slope above the stream that connects the two villages. Once the village was dominated by a Norman castle but all that can be seen of it today are the remains of the motte and bailey. The building dominating Upper Slaughter is the beautiful gabbled Manor House which is one of the finest buildings in the area. The oldest part of the house dates from the 15th century, but the front is Elizabethan, with the whole building now a hotel. Known as a double thankful village due to all their then members of the armed forces surviving both World War I and World War II. The only other two Thankful Cotswold villages are Coln Rogers and Little Sodbury, as they had no fatalities during both wars. Walks can be had from Upper Slaughter out into the Cotswolds.
Note: There is a £300 good housekeeping bond on this property
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute