- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
If you fancy quality country living, then Farriers Cottage is just the ticket!
A welcoming and homely bolt hole situated in the heart of the quintessential Cotswolds' village of Southrop.
Driving to the village is like stepping back in time, you pass along a single track lane, fields on either side and then suddenly you arrive in this picturesque destination, complete with lovely gastro pub (The Swan) and a dreamy setting for a break or longer holiday.
The cottage is a great option for a family, with three bedrooms (sleeping 5), three bathrooms (no need to share!) and delightful cottage garden to enjoy.
Inside the owners have created a smart retreat, with a marvelous collection of art - an eclectic and charming feel that makes this cottage very memorable, very homely.
Outside is a 'pride and joy' garden that is beautifully cared for and just the place for an afternoon Pimms!
We feel the cottage offers the complete package - a raft of great things on your doorstep, be it learning to cook at the award winning Thyme Cookery School in the village, great walks, great dining or just doing nothing!
We think you will like this cottage...Flexible on changeover day so any day bookings are fine !
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en suite bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC
- 1 x twin with en suite shower room with shower, basin and WC
- 1 x single with en suite bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Dining room
- Sitting room with wood burning stove.
- Central heating with wood burning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking
- Enclosed lawned garden over two levels with patio areas and BBQ
- One small pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: This property requires a refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £100 prior to booking.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Bibury 6 miles.
Southrop is a picturesque village and civil parish in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire. It is situated on the River Leach which is a tributary of the Thames.
It has all the ingredients of a quintessential English village including a 12th century Church adjacent to the Manor House and a pub on the green.
The village has a restaurant called The Swan, as well as a shop and post office, with a village fete taking place there every June which encompasses many talents like a Dog Show and Coconut Shy.
In amongst the quaint setting of the village is a village hall utilised by the local community for taking part in village groups or children’s parties.
Note: This property has a Good House Keeping Bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute