- Broadband / WiFi
Wigeon is a modern and comfortable first floor three bedroom apartment within the Leda Apartments, benefiting from a balcony with table and chairs, enjoying a westerly facing aspect.
There are three bedrooms, the master double includes an en-suite shower room, there is also a separate double bedroom, a bunk bedroom and a family bathroom.
The open plan lounge/diner and kitchen is well-equipped to accommodate six guests.
The accommodation is bright and airy and benefits from bi-fold doors leading onto a spacious private decked area with BBQ and seating for dining as well as comfortable sofa seating offering plenty of opportunity for al fresco dining. To enhance your stay you can have full use of all there is to offer including outdoor pool & tennis court, bike and watercraft hire nearby.
Active Escapes and activity taught sessions available.
Close by is the superb complimentary facilities situated within Artspa, where you will have shared access to an indoor heated swimming pool, gym and spa.
On-site restaurant with seasonal opening hours offers a small shop https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
- PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY ONLY ACCEPTS FRIDAY AND MONDAY ARRIVALS
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower room, one double bedroom, one bedroom with bunk beds, one family bath room
- Open plan living / kitchen / dining also offers access to decked dining area with BBQ and sofa seating.
- Central heating throughout.Electric oven with gas hob
- Fridge / Freezer
- Travel cot and high chair available for £10
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Decked area with BBQ and seating
- One dedicated parking space
- Sorry, no smoking All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities
- A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
Note that the owners require a £500 Security Deposit before arrival at the property.
This property does not accept hen or stag parties. The estate is particularly peaceful and geared for familes. If you are a single sex party we can accept no more than 6 people in your booking.
Travel Cot and Highchair available at a cost of £10 per stay.
Parking Permits must also be completed prior to arrival. These will be sent near to your arrival date.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute