- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Water Garden is just beautiful.
It forms part of a small clutch of just 10 homes centered around a water garden at the heart of this small enclave.
Architecture and style at it's best, open plan living and roof top garden make this a real gem!
An eco home, heated via air source heat pumps and underfloor heating, which is further supplemented by a wood - burning stove in the living area.
Perhaps the most exciting feature of this property is the roof top terrace accessed using an electrically operated extra large roof lite, really fun!
Additionally, the property, of course, is situated within a stroll of the multi million pound Artspa facility - with its indoor and outdoor heated pools, which really complete the package This is an excellent stylish self catering holiday home and you will love it!
Sleeps 7+1 (truckle bed).
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 1x king size double ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin and WC with access to private balcony overlooking the water garden, 1 x king size double bed with ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, WC and washbasin, 1 x twin, 1 x single with pull out trundle bed. Bathroom with bath and shower over, separate step in shower, basin and WC, cloakroom with WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area and woodburner. Study with sofa bed and TV. Utilty. Second floor roof top terracr/garden.
- Central heating, woodburner
- Double oven, induction hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, nespresso machine, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TV, Blueray disc player, WIFI (signal varies across the site)
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Cot and highchair (guests must bring own bedding)
- Off road parking for 1 car, overflow parking available on 1st come first serve basis
- Decking with gas BBQ overlooking lagoon with seating for 5, second floor roof top terrace with table and chairs for 8
- Spa use included, with shared swimming pool, please contact the Spa direct for opening times for Guests
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.5 miles
- Note: There is a Â£500 refundable good housekeeping bond due seven days prior to arrival
- Note: Please be aware the WI Fi signal varies across the site
- Note: Guests must bring their own linen for the cot.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Bibury 6 miles; Stroud 12 miles; Cheltenham 15 miles; Gloucester 17 miles
A charm-filled market town on the eastern fringes of the Cotswolds AONB. Cirencester boasts architecture both dramatic and quaint, with its stunning church and rows of quirky cottages. Discover a number of fine shops and eateries connected by a network of attractive streets. Also discover the Corinium Museum, displaying a collection of Roman remains found locally. A choice of immaculate parks offer a memorable summertime stroll. Venture into the Costwolds AONB to discover much activity, answering to everybody's needs. The chocolate-box village of Bibury, with its renowned rows of stone cottages, is just 7 miles away. Stroud is another character-packed market town within reach, ideal for a stroll at your leisure. The city of Gloucester is dominated by striking buildings while nearby Cheltenham is best known for its horse racing festival. The Cotswolds itself offers a wealth of opportunity for avid walkers and cyclists. The Cotswold Way winds itself through rolling countryside and past a host of timeless villages. Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh are among the most notable.
Note: There is a £500 refundable good housekeeping bond due seven days prior to arrival.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute