lovely house in great location\
lovely house in great location\ \
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
With views right across the lake, The Sorrell is a welcoming, homely and happy home - spot on for families and friends alike looking for a place to rest, play in equal amounts.
A tall house with 5 bedrooms, it offers spacious accommodation across 3 floors with the main living area on the top floor - meaning awesome views across the Mere.
The owners have created a warm home, furnished with comfort and simplicity leaving you to feel at ease.
All bedrooms look towards the water, with two having an amazing terrace reaching over the lake!
If you're the active sort, you can walk to the pool in 5 mins or you can simply walk the area and take in the beautiful, natural environment, which really is stunning.
Great for families, ideal for groups of friends this is a great holiday rental in the heart of the Cotswolds.
Over three floors, upside down layout. Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en suite Shower Room with shower, WC and washbasin, 1 x ground floor twin with doors to deck area, 1 x first floor double, 1 x first floor double sliding doors to private and enclosed deck area, en suite shower room, WC and washbasin, 1 x first floor double, with doors to terrace area overlooking lake. 1 x ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x first floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Second floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Utility.
- Central heating, woodburning stove
- Gas hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble drier
- TVwith freeview, DVD, WIFI, iPod dock
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Decked areas on each level with seating, accessed for 3 bedrooms and from living area with gas BBQ and seating for 4
- Shared access (included in your price) to the spa, indoor and outdoor pools and gym
- Shared access to cycle paths, walks across private land
- Off road parking for 1 car, further nearby on first come first serve basis
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.3 miles
- Note: Travel cot & highchair are provided, however guests must bring their own linen for the travel cot
- Note: A good housekeeping bond is required
- Note: This property is over 3 floors, and has an upside down layout with the bedrooms on the ground and first floors and living area on the second floor, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
Note: A good housekeeping bond is required. Note: This property is over 3 floors, and has an upside down layout with the bedrooms on the ground and first floors and living area on the second floor, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute