- Broadband / WiFi
The Mallards is one of only a hand full of properties within Mill Village to benefit from access to the onsite luxury Spa facilities.
The property recently been refurbished and has been finished to a high standard throughout.
It offers three bedrooms, an ensuite bathroom, a family shower room and downstairs WC & shower facilities, open plan dining/living area with a feature wood burning stove and double doors to the south facing decked area offering a wonderful outdoor dining including a gas BBQ.
This property accommodates 6 guests. To enhance your stay you can make full use of all there is to offer including tennis courts.
Bike and watercraft hire nearby.
Active Escapes and activity taught sessions available On-site restaurant with seasonal opening hours offers a small shop.
Close by is the superb complimentary facilities situated within Artspa.
Moreover, the area plays host to a number of attractions to keep the entire family entertained.
Whilst here, why not hire a bike or a canoe to explore the wonderful area further.
All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities.
A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
- PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY ONLY ACCEPTS FRIDAY AND MONDAY ARRIVALS
- Upstairs you will find three bedrooms comprising of an en-suite master king bedroom,a twin bedroom and a bedroom with bunk beds served by a family shower room
- Open plan living/dining area and kitchen
- Oak flooring and electric heating. Outdoor furniture dining for 6, gas BBQ.
- Log burner, Wifi, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer, single oven with ceramic hob over
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 50” 4k smart tv, blue ray dvd player & blue tooth speaker
- Access to Spa
- Outdoor furniture dining for 6, gas BBQ. Outdoor pool & tennis court
- Bike and watercraft hire nearby. Active Escapes and activity taught sessions available. On-site restaurant with seasonal opening hours offers a small shop. Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities
- A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
Note: This property requires a Sykes managed refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £500 prior to your arrival.
‘Please ALWAYS RING Manor to confirm if we can go ahead with this booking and check the pricing.
Please do not put this property on extended hold
If this property is larger than 6 adults please confirm it is not a hen or stag do or bkg can't go ahead.
Parking Permits must also be completed prior to arrival. These will be sent near to your arrival date.
All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities. A form will be sent to you via email.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute