- Swimming pool
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Hangout is one of the most impressive contemporary homes on the estate, celebrating Lower Mill Estate's dedication to luxury combined with architectural innovation!
The views over Minety Lake are magnificent, and the interior offers a very spacious stylish and truly expansive, welcoming and relaxing retreat.
We're quite sure you will love it as much as we do......
The property also has a stunning roof top terrace with ample seating as well as a decked area + garden with more seating.
To top it all, there is a games room featuring a pool table.
To enhance your stay you can make full use of all there is to offer including tennis courts.
Bike and watercraft hire nearby.
Active Escapes and activity taught sessions available On-site restaurant with seasonal opening hours offers a small shop.
Close by is the superb complimentary facilities situated within Artspa.
Moreover, the area plays host to a number of attractions to keep the entire family entertained.
Whilst here, why not hire a bike or a canoe to explore the wonderful area further.
All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities.
A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
- On the first floor there are four bedrooms, 2 x king both ensuite with shower / bath, WC and washbasin, 1 x twin, 1 x room with bunk beds, family bathroom with shower over bath, shower, WC and washbasin Kitchen Ground floor offers open plan dining living area with bespoke table to seat 8 diners + breakfast bar, sofa, french doors opening up to garden / decked area with BBQ and seating, log burning stove
- Games room with pool table. Roof terrace with ample seating / sun loungers
- Log burner, Wifi, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer, double oven with ceramic hob over
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Smart TV & blue tooth speaker
- Toddler bed, baby bath, booster seat
- Dining table seating 8 comfortably. Gas BBQ
- Roof terrace with seating and putting green
- Garden / decked area with seating. Central heating throughout
- Games room with pool table. Access to Spa
- Outdoor pool & tennis court
- Bike and watercraft hire nearby. Active Escapes and activity taught sessions available. On-site restaurant with seasonal opening hours offers a small shop. Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities
- A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
Note that the owners require a £500 Security Deposit before arrival at the property.
This property does not accept hen or stag parties. The estate is particularly peaceful and geared for familes. If you are a single sex party we can accept no more than 6 people in your booking.
Travel cot and high chair available for £10, subject to availability. Please advise at time of booking..
Parking Permits must also be completed prior to arrival. These will be sent near to your arrival date.
All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities. A form will be sent to you via email.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute