Manor Cottages rating
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
6 Customer Review(s)
“A lovely property with great fixtures & fittings.”- Mr Smith.,
“It was a lovely place to stay, tranquil, clean, fun.”
A perfect stay!- Mr Murdoch,
“All our group commented on the space, facilities, cleanliness and the enjoyment we had at the cottage.”- Mr J,
“A beautiful house in a lovely location.”
The layout of the house was perfect. The large open-plan ground floor was perfect for a family holiday. The bedrooms, especially the master suite, were beautifully decorated and furnished.- Mrs W,
“Plenty of space and great layout for entertaining \ ...”
Plenty of space and great layout for entertaining \ Our boys enjoyed the pool table \ Loved the proximity to all facilities \ Fully equipped kitchen and facilities throughout \- Mr Irwin,
“The property was fantastic for a family holiday, one of the best houses we have ever stayed in, and the facilities at lower Mill estate were excellent.”
We hardly left the estate but spent the week swimming, canoeing, doing nature trails, and playing tennis.- Mrs Hayton,
- Over 3 floors: 1 x first floor super king size double with en suite bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x first floor king size double with TV, 1 x first floor bunks, 1 x second floor king size double, 1 x second floor twin
- First floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC, second floor bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and living area with woodburner, pool table.Downstairs WC
- Central heating, woodburner
- Integrated cooker and hob, fridge/freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher and microwave
- TV, DVD, WIFI, iPod dock
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Cot and highchair available at £10 extra charge
- Shared access to 450 acre private nature reserve, swimming pools, gym, eco pools of the Artspa, guests have this included in their price
- Off road parking
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.5 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Sorry, no stag/hen or similar
- Note: There is a £500.00 good housekeeping bond to be paid in advance of arrival
- All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
Spinney Falls House is utterly fantastic!
The approach to this very individual property is across a small bridge (over a waterfall) to enter a holiday home that is amongst the finest on our books.
Inside, you'll find a beautiful open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, fitted out for family comfort and fun (it even has its own Pool Table).
Upstairs there are five-bedrooms and upstairs outdoor decking area with superb outlooks over Mill Bridge and beyond.
Furthermore, the property is situated mere yards from the £6m Artspa facility with indoor and outdoor heated pools.
A delightful and unusual example of everything that Lower Mill has to offer as the ultimate Luxury Holiday destination.
We absolutely adore this house and we believe you will too! All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
Note: This property requires a refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £500 prior to arrival.
This property does not accept hen or stag parties. The estate is particularly peaceful and geared for familes. If you are a single sex party we can accept no more than 6 people in your booking.
Travel Cot and Highchair available at a cost of £10 per stay.
Parking Permits must also be completed prior to arrival.
All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
Are you on the phone to our call centre? Your Customer ID is: cbh0pf34