- Swimming pool
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Serenity is one of the most impressive homes on the estate, celebrating Lower Mill Estate's dedication to luxury combined with architectural innovation!
Subtly positioned, the views over Somerford Lagoon are magnificent, and the interior offers a very spacious stylish and truly expansive, welcoming and relaxing retreat.
We're quite sure you will love it as much as we do......
The property also has the benefit of access to the Spa and pools, but wait for it, along with only 9 other houses a private pool and spa 1 minute from your door.
All mod cons, surround sound, integrated coffee machine and the biggest TV you could imagine, you cannot want for more at this lakeside paradise
Four bedrooms, 1 x king with ensuite with shower, WC and washbasin, 1 x king, 1 x twin, 1 x king with balcont and views, ensuite bathroom with shower over bath, shower, WC and washbasin Master bathroom with shower over bath, WC and washbasin Cloakroom with washbasin and WC Kitchen Open plan dining are with bespoke table to seat 6 diners Living room, large with 2 x large 3-4 seat sofas, french doors, log burning stove Decked area with BBQ and seating for 6
- Central heating
- Kitchen with large American-style fridge freezer, units and storage
- Island with gas range, double oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Dining area with a large bespoke dining table to seat 6 comfortably and mood lighting
- Large Living Room with two large 3-4 seater sofas looking out towards the french doors with beautiful views of the lakes, TV with built in wall speakers and log burning stove
- Decking area with seating for 6 and gas BBQ
- The Lower Mill Estate is a 450 acre private nature reserve, making it a nature lover's paradise
- As a guest, you are free to enjoy the whole Estate at your leisure
- You may want to enjoy a peaceful walk around one of the beautiful lakes, fish, and bird watch from one of the hides or sail on one of the lakes
- Artspa offers indoor, outdoor (heated) and eco pools, as well as a state of the art gymnasium and an exceptional selection of spa treatments
- A small farm shop is situated in Mill Village, offering all of the essentials
- As a guest, unlimited access to Artspa is included in your stay
- Sorry No Pets
- No Smoking
- Strictly no single sex parties parties
- Wifi available and included
- Pub 0.5 miles, Shop 05.miles
- Note that the owners require a Â£500 Security Deposit before arrival at the property.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Cirencester 5.7 miles; Swindon 17.2 miles
This small Gloucestershire village, is about 5 miles south of Cirencester against the Wiltshire border. Home to a Grade II listed manor house, parish church and The Baker Arms country pub, it is in the ideal location for touring The Cotwolds. The River Thames flows freely alongside the village, making its way through The Cotswolds Water Park, with plenty of interesting places to visit and explore. From watersports and birdwatching to walking and cycling, you can enjoy many a day out together at the park. Hire a rowing boat or pedalo and spend a summers' afternoon on the water, canoes and kayaks are even provided for all capabilities. Take a gentle stroll over one of the many circular walks, with a variety of landscapes, winding river trails, mature woodland, and flower rich meadows to absorb. There is a fabulous choice of pubs and restaurants along the way, allowing you to rest those legs and enjoy a pint of something cold or a nibble on something delicious. Choose from snug cosy corners and open fires in winter, to family friendly pub gardens with lovely views in summer. Cirencester hosts an assortment of attractions worth a visit including; Church of St. John the Baptist, Abbey Grounds Park and Cirencester Park, as well as many shops, bars and restaurants to suit many different tastes. Somerford Keynes makes a wonderful base the year-round.
Note that the owners require a £500 Security Deposit before arrival at the property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute