- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
This exclusive penthouse apartment rests within the sought-after location of the Lower Mill Estate with stunning views of Swillbrook Lake, this contemporary dwelling is the perfect base for a family retreat to the Cotswolds.
Upon entering this superb property, you are invited into an open-plan living room, boasting a stylish interior design, ensuring a tranquil space for your family getaway.
In here, you will find a well-appointed kitchen with a formal dining area, as well as a cosy sitting area with ample space to host evening entertainment with the entire family.
For a good night’s sleep, head into one of the two double bedrooms offering elegant furnishings and a contemporary colour palette to create a welcoming atmosphere for a pleasant retreat.
One of the main features of Reed Warbler is the large roof top terrace which provides ample of outside seating complete with an outdoor sofa, dining area and BBQ.
Whether for a romantic getaway for two – or a safe and restful respite for a young couple with baby and/or toddlers – Reed Warbler is the perfect destination.An additional feature which makes this dwelling outstanding is the shared access to Lower Mill's high-end spa with two pools, a gym and a sauna, as well as local bike, canoe, kayak and paddle board hire available close by.
For your holiday essentials, you will find a shop less than a mile away and a pub within one mile.
As well as exploring the lake’s nature reserves, you and your family will also be delighted with Cirencester Amphitheatre, Neigh Bridge Country Park and Rodmarton Manor, each within driving distance.
Willow Warbler is a beautifully-appointed dwelling for a family-friendly break to the Cotswolds.
- Penthouse apartment
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double (4'6'') with access to roof terrace with en-suite shower room, WC and basin, 1 x super king bedroom (zip lock beds which can be made into two singles), with en-suite bathroom (shower over bath) and a built-in wardrobe, WC and basin
- Open plan Kitchen / dining / living. Large roof top terrace with ample seating + dining area and BBQ
- Central heating
- Gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave, built-in fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer / dryer
- Flat screen TV, ultra fast fibre broadband / WIFI
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking
- Balcony area with table and chairs for dining and other seating plus gas BBQ
- Shared access to Spa/swimming pool included
- Children's Playground nearby
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.5 miles, pub 1.2 miles. All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities
- A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
Note that the owners require a £500 Security Deposit before arrival at the property.
This property does not accept hen or stag parties. The estate is particularly peaceful and geared for familes. If you are a single sex party we can accept no more than 6 people in your booking.
Travel Cot and Highchair available at a cost of £10 per stay.
Parking Permits must also be completed prior to arrival. These will be sent near to your arrival date.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute