- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Set overlooking Howell's mere Pennyroyal is a wonderful choice for a family holiday.
Contemporary and stylish, Pennyroyal is a 3 bed lakeside property that is furnished to a high and distinct standard.
Features of note include a spacious enclosed ground floor decked terrace with outdoor furniture, a wood burning stove in the living area on the first floor as well as a luxurious balcony to enjoy views across Howells Mere Lake whilst dining.
The property, as you would expect, is very well-equipped and comfortably caters for six guests.
We really like this property, it's beautifully decorated with all mod cons and luxuries as it has a sense of calm and serenity, mainly due to its fabulous view towards Howells Mere lake.
For families and friends alike, plenty of space to relax and unwind, socialise and sit Outside .
Naturally and as you would expect, guests have full access to the Spa and Gym as well as the three pools.
Ideal for family's and children, it is equally a great location for friends to enjoy a get away.
- Upside down accommodation
- Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor kingsize double, 1 x ground floor triple bunk plus ensuite bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and washbasin, 1 x first floor mezzanine bedroom with double futon plus WC
- Ground floor shower room with shower, WC and washbasin
- First floor living area
- First floor kitchen/dining area.
- Heating with woodburning stove
- Gas hob, oven, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, dishwasher
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Guests are free to enjoy the 450 acre private nature reserve at your leisure with unlimited access to the Artspa, which offers indoor, outdoor and eco pools, gym and spa
- Cot and highchair available
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.5 miles
- Note: This property requires a refundable Good House Keeping Bond paid prior to arrival
- Note: Please contact Manor Cottages Cottages if your booking is a hen or stag booking.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Cirencester 5.7 miles; Swindon 17.2 miles
This small Gloucestershire village, is about 5 miles south of Cirencester against the Wiltshire border. Home to a Grade II listed manor house, parish church and The Baker Arms country pub, it is in the ideal location for touring The Cotwolds. The River Thames flows freely alongside the village, making its way through The Cotswolds Water Park, with plenty of interesting places to visit and explore. From watersports and birdwatching to walking and cycling, you can enjoy many a day out together at the park. Hire a rowing boat or pedalo and spend a summers' afternoon on the water, canoes and kayaks are even provided for all capabilities. Take a gentle stroll over one of the many circular walks, with a variety of landscapes, winding river trails, mature woodland, and flower rich meadows to absorb. There is a fabulous choice of pubs and restaurants along the way, allowing you to rest those legs and enjoy a pint of something cold or a nibble on something delicious. Choose from snug cosy corners and open fires in winter, to family friendly pub gardens with lovely views in summer. Cirencester hosts an assortment of attractions worth a visit including; Church of St. John the Baptist, Abbey Grounds Park and Cirencester Park, as well as many shops, bars and restaurants to suit many different tastes. Somerford Keynes makes a wonderful base the year-round.
Note: This property requires a refundable Good House Keeping Bond paid prior to arrival.
Note: Please contact Manor Cottages if your booking is a hen or stag booking.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute