- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Tucked away in a peaceful corner of Mill Village, Keynes Cottage affords you super views out over the green and the tennis courts.
With wooden floors and log burner fire place it makes for the perfect country retreat all year round.
Outside double doors lead onto a south facing veranda and small bridge enticing you over the stream to Mill Village green. The property benefits from three bedrooms and two bathrooms, an open plan living dining area and compact kitchen.
Keynes Cottage is one of only a handful of properties within Mill Village to benefit from access to the onsite Spa facilities. All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities.
A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
- PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY ONLY ACCEPTS FRIDAY AND MONDAY ARRIVALS. Three bedrooms on the first floor, 1 x double room with en suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, basin and wc
- 1 x twin room and 1 x children's bunk bed room (with 2'6" beds)
- Family bathroom with walk in shower, basin and wc
- Ground floor WC
- Open plan living and dining area, with wood burning stove and TV
- Kitchen High chairs and travel cots available for £10 per item, subject to availability
- Please advise at time of booking
- Garden with BBQ
- Electric heating throughout with a wood burner
- Electric oven and hob
- Fuel and power included in rent
- Bed linen and towels included
- in rent
- Highchair and travel cots available at a charge and are subject to availability, please advise at time of booking
- One parking space, there is an overflow car park for additional cars
- Sorry no pets allowed
- Sorry, no smoking. Shared use of Artspa inc. indoor and outdoor heated eco pools, gym and spa facilities
- Local bike hire, canoeing, kayaking and paddle boarding available (subject to water temperature)
- Note this property requires a refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £500 prior to booking
- Note: Please advise at the time of booking if your party is single sex. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
Note: This property requires a Sykes managed refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £500 prior to your arrival.
Parking Permits must also be completed prior to arrival. These will be sent near to your arrival date.
All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities. A form will be sent to you via email.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute