- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Set overlooking Howell's mere Bryony is a wonderful choice for a family holiday.
Contemporary and detached Bryony is an impressive 5 bed lakeside property that is furnished to a high and distinct standard.
Features of note include a spacious enclosed ground floor terrace with outdoor furniture, a wood burning stove in the spacious living area on the first floor as well as a rear balcony accessed from the living area enjoying views across Howells Mere Lake.
The property, as you would expect, is very well-equipped and high spec kitchen comfortably caters for ten guests.
We really like this property as it has a sense of calm and serenity, mainly due to its fabulous view towards Howells Mere lake.
For families and friends alike, plenty of space to relax and unwind, socialise and sit Outside .
Naturally and as you would expect, guests have full access to the Spa and Gym as well as the three pools.
Ideal for families and children, it is equally a great location for friends to enjoy a get away. All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities.
A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
- Over three floors: 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x ground floor super kingsize bedroom plus ensuite with WC, washbasin and shower, 1 x ground floor kingsize bedroom, 1 x first floor twin, 1 x second floor superking size bed plus ensuite with WC, washbasin and walk in shower
- Ground floor family shower room with WC, washbasin and shower cubicle
- First floor open living area with log burner
- First floor kitchen/dining area.
- Heating with log burner
- Gas hob and oven, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer
- TV with Sky, DVD, WiFi, Sonos
- Fuel and power inc. rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. rent
- Large decked outdoor area accessed via ground floor bedrooms with seating
- First floor balcony with seating area
- Cot and highchair available
- Sorry, no smoking and no pets
- Shop 0.5 miles, Pub 1 mile
- Unlimited access to Artspa is included in your stay, which offers indoor, outdoor and eco pools, as well as a gym and selection of spa treatments
- Note: Please notify Sykes Cottages if your booking is a single sex group
- Note: This property requires a refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £500 prior to arrival. Parking Permits must also be completed prior to arrival
- These will be sent near to your arrival date. All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities
- A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
Note: This property requires a refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £500 prior to arrival.
This property does not accept hen or stag parties. The estate is particularly peaceful and geared for familes. If you are a single sex party we can accept no more than 6 people in your booking.
Travel Cot and Highchair available at a cost of £10 per stay.
Parking Permits must also be completed prior to arrival. These will be sent near to your arrival date.
All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities. A form will be sent to you via email.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute