- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Set overlooking Howell's Mere, Number 6 is a stunning family holiday home that really does offer everything!
A 'reverse living' home with a huge window looking towards the lake, and where the light 'floods' in.
A large open plan living space opens to a decked terrace through some sliding glass doors, bringing (as they say) the "Outside in".
Downstairs at ground floor level are three bedrooms, all a good size with two bathrooms.
Step Outside and you are in a beautiful location, with plenty to keep you all busy.
There are three pools to choose from (indoor, outdoor and natural), a tennis court and football pitch area and miles and miles of walks and bike paths.
There is a village pub about 15 mins walk away in Somerford Keynes (there is a little cafe/restaurant at Lower Mill too, open weekends and school holidays) plus the joys of Cirencester about 10 mins away in the car. All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities.
A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
- Upside down accomodation
- Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double bedroom plus ensuite shower room with shower, WC and washbasin, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x ground floor bunk beds
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and washbasin
- First floor open plan living area/kitchen.
- Central heating with woodburner
- Gas hob, double oven and grill, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine/dryer
- TV, DVD, Bose surround sound system, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Two outdoor decked terrace areas with furniture
- Cot and highchair available
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Shared use of onsite facilities including swimming pools
- Sorry, no smoking
- Off road parking
- Shop and pub 1 mile. All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities
- A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
This property does not accept hen or stag parties. The estate is particularly peaceful and geared for familes. If you are a single sex party we can accept no more than 6 people in your booking.
This property requires a refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £500 paid in advance of arrival.
Travel Cot and Highchair available at a cost of £10 per stay.
Parking Permits must also be completed prior to arrival. These will be sent near to your arrival date.
All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities. A form will be sent to you via email.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute