- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Broadband / WiFi
This beautiful two bedroom property sleeping up to four is one of only a few of its kind on the estate.
With spacious double bedrooms and open plan living areas, this house proves that small doesn’t have to mean compact.
The house benefits from first floor living to really utilise the fantastic views across our tranquil Howells Mere lake.
With a contemporary well-equipped kitchen and a spacious dining/living area there is plenty of room to relax and enjoy the stylish, serene interior design.
To enhance your stay you can make full use of all there is to offer including tennis courts.
Bike and watercraft hire nearby.
Active Escapes and activity taught sessions available.
On-site restaurant with seasonal opening hours offers a small shop.
There is the superb complimentary facilities situated within Artspa, Moreover, the area plays host to a number of attractions to keep the entire family entertained.
Whilst here, why not hire a bike or a canoe to explore the wonderful area further.
All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use any of the on site facilities.
A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
- Please note this property only accepts Monday and Friday arrivals
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double with balcony access and en-suite bathroom with over bath shower
- 1 x double (zip/link beds, can be made into twins on request) with balcony access
- Family shower room on ground floor
- First-floor kitchen/living/dining room
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and TV
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Decked balcony area with table and chairs
- Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed
- All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use any of the on site facilities
- A form will be sent to you via email. https://lowermillestate.com/lifestyle
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
Note: This property requires a Sykes managed refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £500 prior to your arrival.
Parking Permits must also be completed prior to arrival. These will be sent near to your arrival date.
All facilities are currently open at the estate for your use, but please note you MUST book a time slot prior to arrival to use most of the on site facilities. A form will be sent to you via email.