- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
At the end of a small, winding track sits Yew Tree Cottage, the epitome of a Cotswolds Cottage.
Built in the classic honey coloured stone this gorgeous gem sits in the outstsanding village of Eastington, a small hamlet on the edge of Northleach a sleepy village with shops and an award winning pub, and about 10 mins from Burford and Stow on the Wold.
Surrounded by a beautiful garden and fields beyond, you are in the heart of the Cotswolds.
Step inside this beauty and the cottage opens up into a smart, cool home that is spacious and cosy in equal measure.
Beams and flagstone floors are mixed with contemporary features that make this a relaxing, homely hideaway for a family or a group of couples.
The garden to the rear is a wonderful cottage garden spread across a good sized area with a number of terraces and places to sit.
Three bedrooms, 1 x double, 1 x King with ensuite shower, WC and washbasin, 1 x twin Living Room Kitchen Dining Room Utility Room Breakfast Room Bathroom
- Central Heating, open fire place Living Room, attractive room with oak flooring through to the dining room, two large sofas, armchairs and charming bay window
- Open fire place and a large coffee table
- Dining Room, wooden dining table with 6 chairs, iron cast chandelier, double French doors that leads in to a gorgeous tiered cottage garden
- Utility Room, off the dining room is the utility room with WC, large washbasin and washer/dryer in the corner
- TV Room (Snug), Comfortable seating with large leather sofa and armchair
- Open fire, Smart 40inch TV, DVD player and wifi, beautiful oak flooring with underfloor heating and plenty of DVD's to keep you entertained
- Kitchen, contemporary feel with limestone flooring with underfloor heating
- Granite work surface, large fridge / freezer, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, four ring induction hob, oven and grill, seating area with two 'bar stools'
- Breakfast Room, this is a small room off the kitchen with open fire, small freeview tv, Retro DAB radio/ blue tooth speaker, small round table with 3 chairs
- Tiered cottage garden, steps lead to a raised terrace from the dining room, table and chairs and other seating areas in the garden
- Heated summer house with wicker furniture
- Off street parking for one car
- Children welcome
- Cot and high chair available
- Sorry no pets
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Note: This property has a Â£200 Good Housekeeping Bond.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Northleach IS just off the Roman road, the Fosse Way (A429) 8 miles north-east of Cirencester and 10 miles south-west of Stow-on-the-Wold, and about 7 miles from Burford - making it an excellent place to travel from if you're looking to visit these popular and attractive places. Northleach was at one time an important market town, celebrated throughout Europe as a major centre for the Cotswold wool trade! The fifteenth-century church of St Peter and St Paul, paid for by the wealthy wool merchants, was built with stone dug from the quarry in the town itself and what is now the Market Square. More recently the village has been used in a number of recent films, including the Casual Vacancy of 2015.
Note: This property has a £200 Good Housekeeping Bond
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute