- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
“We had a very nice time and the cottages is beautiful and renovated to a high standard.”
We will definitely come back.
We will definitely come back.
The first cottage in the village, Number 1 Eastington, is a beautiful stone cottage with a history dating back many years, to the early Nineteenth century.
Its location is simply stunning, set on the edge of the village, down a little track and nestling on the slope, it is an outstanding holiday cottage - truly luxurious.
Northleach is, literally, just over the brow of the hill and with it a selection of some simple shops plus the award winning Wheatsheaf pub - a must visit location if you can!
Despite its peaceful location, the cottage is well placed for exploring the many beautiful towns and villages of the Cotswolds, with Burford, Bibury and Cirencester all within 15 mins (max) drive.
The cottage has recently been lovingly refurbished by its owner, retaining character features such as oak beams, and original fireplaces complementing the character of the cottage are modern facilities, including a stunning kitchen, wifi, and two beautiful bathrooms.
Number 1 Eastington sleeps a maximum of four people, in two bedrooms.
There is a large garden surrounding the cottage, including a large private drive, with spectacular countryside views beyond.
This cottage is perfect for families or couples seeking a peaceful holiday in the heart of the beautiful Cotswolds countryside.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x first floor 5ft double en-suite with roll top bath and handheld shower, WC and washbasin
- 1 x twin ( can be made as double upon request) Bathroom with shower, WC and basin
- Kitchen area with breakfast bar
- Dining room
- Sitting room with open fire.
- Heating with open fire
- Electric hob, oven and grill, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine/dryer, plus stools and breakfast bar
- TV, DVD, iPod dock, Wifi
- Large garden with sitting area
- Fuel and Power inc. in rent
- Bed, linen and towels inc. in rent
- Children Welcome
- Cot & High Chair available
- Sorry, no pets and smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Ample off street parking on private driveway
- Note: The garage is not in use
- Note: This property requires a security deposit ahead of arrival.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Northleach IS just off the Roman road, the Fosse Way (A429) 8 miles north-east of Cirencester and 10 miles south-west of Stow-on-the-Wold, and about 7 miles from Burford - making it an excellent place to travel from if you're looking to visit these popular and attractive places. Northleach was at one time an important market town, celebrated throughout Europe as a major centre for the Cotswold wool trade! The fifteenth-century church of St Peter and St Paul, paid for by the wealthy wool merchants, was built with stone dug from the quarry in the town itself and what is now the Market Square. More recently the village has been used in a number of recent films, including the Casual Vacancy of 2015.
Note: More pets may be taken on prior arrangement with the owner. "Note: All bedding is feather.
Note: This property has a £250 Good House Keeping Bond.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute