- Washing machine
Hazy Blue is a first foor apartment set over looking the Howells Mere Lake at the prestigious Lower Mill Estate, a highly regarded region within the Cotswolds. The property has 3 bedrooms sleeping upto 6 guests perfect for families or small group of friends.
Open plan living ensures you to make the most of the view and fantastic balcony over the lake.
The property is well equipement with all the essentials for an enoyable, relaxing self catering break.
With access to the Spa and pool included, this is a great Cotswold retreat!
Also available is local bike hire for adults and kids and canoe, kayak and paddle board hire for adults and kids (subject to water temperature). One allocated parking space, additional parking in the overflow car park.
Cot and highchair available at a supplement must be requested when booking as subject to availability. Spa and pool use included, please contact the Spa direct for opening times for Guests.
All facilites at the Lower Mill Estate must be pre booked, due to current government restrictions.
- All first floor
- Three bedrooms 1 x Master double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, 1 x double bedroom and 1 x bunk bed room
- Family bathroom
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and living room
- Plus a large balcony with seating overlooking the lake
- Heating, hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster
- LED TV, dvd and ipod dock and wifi
- Fuel and power included in the rent
- Bed linen and towels included
- Outdoor private deck which extends the full width of the apartment, with table and chairs
- One allocated parking space, additional parking in the overflow car park
- Cot and highchair available at a supplement must be requested when booking as subject to availability. Spa and pool use included, please contact the Spa direct for opening times for Guests
- All facilites at the Lower Mill Estate must be pre booked, due to current government restrictions
About the location
COTSWOLD WATER PARK
Cirencester 4 miles.
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Cotswold Water Park is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covering 40 square miles and made up of over 140 lakes surrounded by picturesque Cotswold villages, historic market towns and an area of lakes larger than the Norfolk Broads. The Cotswold Water Park is Britain's largest water park and offers a wide range of activities including boating, water skiing, fishing (some of the finest trout fishing in the country), cycling, walking, golf and horse riding. Also on the estate can be found a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, croquet lawn, children's play area and for nature lovers the water park offers an abundance of bird and animal life on the three nature reserves, which can be observed throughout the year. The beautiful Roman town of Cirencester, Gateway to the Cotswolds, is just 4 miles away with excellent shopping, restaurants, ancient buildings and museums.
Note: This property requires a sykes managed refundable Good House Keeping Bond of £250 prior to your arrival.
Please ALWAYS RING Manor to confirm if we can go ahead with this booking and check the pricing.
Travel cot and high chair available for £10, subject to availability. Please advise at time of booking. No pets are allowed. One allocated parking space, overflow parking available.
If you are allergic to feathers please enquire with the team, you may wish to bring your own bedding.
Note: Charcoal BBQ (charcoal not provided)
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute