- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Circus House is a true delight of a property, settled over five storeys in the centre of Bath in Somerset.
Within the townhouse there are seven bedrooms, including a lower-ground floor king-size, a first-floor king-size, a second-floor emperor, a second-floor king-size, a third-floor king-size with TV, a third-floor double and a third-floor twin with basin, sleeping up to fourteen people.
The property also has a lower-ground-floor cloakroom, a lower-ground floor bathroom, a ground-floor cloakroom, a second-floor bathroom, a third-floor bathroom, a lower-ground-floor kitchen with window seat, a kitchen/diner, a third-floor kitchen, a dining room, a first-floor sitting room, a lower-ground-floor snug, a first-floor snug and a study.
Outside you will find a courtyard to the side and rear with furniture, and roadside parking is available around the property at a charge.
The Circus House is a grand property to base your celebrations with friends and family at the centre of the action of Bath.
- Seven bedrooms: 1 x lower-ground floor king-size, 1 x first-floor king-size, 1 x second-floor emperor, 1 x second-floor king-size, 1 x third-floor king-size with TV, 1 x third-floor double and 1 x third-floor twin with basin
- Lower-ground-floor cloakroom with basin and WC
- Lower-ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, two basins and WC
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Second-floor bathroom with freestanding bath, handheld shower, separate shower, basin and WC
- Third-floor bathroom with bath, handheld shower, basin and WC
- Lower-ground-floor kitchen with window seat
- Third-floor kitchen
- Dining room
- First-floor sitting room
- Lower-ground-floor snug
- First-floor snug
- Gas central heating
- 4 x electric oven, induction hob, 2 x hob, 2 x microwave, fridge/freezer, 2 x fridge, freezer, dishwasher, 3 x washing machine, 2 x tumble dryer, WiFi and a selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Meter parking on roadside
- Side and rear courtyard with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.2 miles, pub 0.1 miles
- Note: There is no storage space in the third-floor double bedroom
- Note: The third-floor bedrooms have low ceilings, please take care
- Note: The fireplaces are ornate, please do no attempt to use
About the location
Bristol 13 miles; Glastonbury 25 miles.
The beautiful, cosmopolitan city of Bath, a World Heritage Site, offers something for everyone. No matter the time of year you visit, you are likely to find events catering for all tastes, from the famous Christmas market to music, food and cultural festivals and world-class theatre productions on offer at the Theatre Royal. The streets are lined with every kind of restaurant and the wide range of quality bars and shops are sure to tempt. The stunning architecture of Georgian terraces are famous and a joy to behold, whilst a visit to the celebrated Roman Baths and wonderful abbey are a must whilst staying in this beautiful city. Should you tire of all on offer in the centre then there are many attractions located under an hour’s drive away; take a gentle boat trip along the Kennet and Avon Canal, explore the craft shops at local Frome or Bradford-on-Avon, or explore mystical Glastonbury, Cheddar Caves, Wookey Hole, Lacock or even ancient Stonehenge. Bath offers visitors a very special holiday experience, whatever the season.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute