- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Flat 4 is a first and second-floor apartment resting on the outskirts of the city of Bath.
It comes with a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, together sleeping up to four people and served by a family bathroom, a shower room and a cloakroom.
Completing the interior is a kitchen/diner and a sitting room.
Outside, guests have access to a gates parkland and permit parking.
Flat 4 is an outstanding base for a city break with loved ones.
- Two floor apartment, set over the second and third floors
- Two third-floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Third-floor shower room with walk-in shower
- Third-floor cloakroom
- Third-floor bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC
- Sitting room
- Gas central heating
- Dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, washer/dryer
- TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Gated parking available to guests with permit for one car
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking allowed
- Pub within 0.4 miles, shop within 0.1 miles
About the location
Bristol 13 miles; Glastonbury 25 miles.
The beautiful, cosmopolitan city of Bath, a World Heritage Site, offers something for everyone. No matter the time of year you visit, you are likely to find events catering for all tastes, from the famous Christmas market to music, food and cultural festivals and world-class theatre productions on offer at the Theatre Royal. The streets are lined with every kind of restaurant and the wide range of quality bars and shops are sure to tempt. The stunning architecture of Georgian terraces are famous and a joy to behold, whilst a visit to the celebrated Roman Baths and wonderful abbey are a must whilst staying in this beautiful city. Should you tire of all on offer in the centre then there are many attractions located under an hour’s drive away; take a gentle boat trip along the Kennet and Avon Canal, explore the craft shops at local Frome or Bradford-on-Avon, or explore mystical Glastonbury, Cheddar Caves, Wookey Hole, Lacock or even ancient Stonehenge. Bath offers visitors a very special holiday experience, whatever the season.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute